Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Appologies


I'm sorry that I haven't been as frequent with my posts this past week. I'm headed to Florida on Saturday and I have a lot to do before my husband and I will be anywhere near ready to leave.
In the meantime, here are some pictures from a barbeque fest I recently hosted for a friend's birthday. Basically, we picked up some BBQ sauce from Blue Ribbon in West Newton and grilled some chicken breasts. We then shredded the breasts and poured in the BBQ sauce and left the whole thing to marinate for a couple of hours. This was a really great way to do homemade BBQ for a bunch of people. I also made cornbread, salad, green beans with butter and the drink for the evening was fresh lemonaid with vodka. I highly recommend this menu if you have a bunch of peole since it was easy to do and easy to make into a buffet style meal. I wish I had gotten a picture of the full spread it looked awesome.

I leave you with a picture of the three different BBQs complete with sauce until I have a chance to post about the spice cake I made for this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment